What I would like you to do is use this tool effectively--
- answer the questions without your notes or other sources;
- take a break;
- go back and circle the ones your are not certain of;
- page through the lessons to look for the solutions--the page numbers are noted in the word bank, and skimming the lesson titles in the table of contents will be helpful.
- The World Is Divided, pp. 384–391. Pick 3 of #1-5; you may include the map exercise as 1 item.
- The Berlin Airlift: Compare Primary and Secondary Sources, pp. 392–393. Think & Apply Questions 1-3.
Science, Social Studies, & Math are available through:
Mathematics: After Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) testing in early April, we will use the results from that test to review 5th grade skills for the South Carolina PASS as well as begin extending students into middle-school concepts (negative integers, fraction operations, exponents, and algebra).